What does it mean to be a citizen of the kingdom of Heaven? The Sermon on the Mount articulates what the life of a Christ-follower should look like, asking us the same questions it posed to its original hearers: How should a disciple relate to sin? To others? To the Law? How does a disciple think, speak, and act? Examine the word of Jesus in-depth as He challenges us to think differently about repentance, salvation, and sanctification.
Matthew's gospel opens with three chapters containing Jesus' longest recorded message - a sermon given to His disciples early in His ministry to articulate what the life of a Christ-follower would look like.
In this Bible study kit by Jen Wilkin, Sermon on the Mount will lead you through the Gospel with DVDs providing video teaching, downloadable helps for leaders, and one women's Bible study book. Jen Wilkin's leader kits are ideal for group Bible studies in and outside of the church, following the teachings of the Christian Bible. Along with her written teachings, this leader kit also provides learnings and readings via Jen Wilkin's trusted voice as she leads you through the Bible study.
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 9 weeks of group sessions and leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 2 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 30-40 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Intimate knowledge of what is perhaps the greatest sermon ever preached
- Provocative questions, scriptural support, and text, application and preparation
- Study the Sermon on the Mount as a complete unit rather than in fragments