Minimum Requirements: bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Manage network and systems administrator staff members of IBSpot and prioritize all related activities including incidents (trouble tickets), acquisition projects, network hardware maintenance/upgrades, server hardware maintenance/upgrades and operating system updates as well as other team initiatives;
- Assist in defining appropriate network, telecommunications and server technology standards to use within the company’s existing architecture;
- Research and provide strategic direction on the use of new products/technology, including routers, switches, network management, security operations and management, wireless technologies and server hardware/software;
- Participate in change management-related activities associated with the network and server environment including documentation requirements, scheduled outages, operational procedures, etc.;
- Proactive monitoring of all network related components under network operations control and quick resolution during and after hours by following strong documentation, notification and escalation procedures;
- Develop a network backup/disaster recovery plan for annual testing and network emergencies;
- Deliver incident reports documenting production outages and detailing root cause analysis and action items to eliminate repeat occurrences;
- Develop and report on all activities associated with health, performance and reliability of all network components and services under network operations control including capacity planning, availability trending and network performance;
- Serve as liaison with users, IT personnel and network/server vendors concerning aspects of network and server support and growth.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Leading and participating in all aspects of system architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, and support. Collaborating with the product management team to design, build and launch new features and products. Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers and other developers.
- Modern REST and GraphQL API development and infrastructure set up using Express or Loopback and relational databases(MySql, SQL Server, etc.) or NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, DynamoDB etc.). Manage Docker clusters with Kubernetes to deliver scalable, sustainable and engaging products.
- Run A/B tests on new features and integrate with CI/CD pipelines, such as running tests, compilation steps and deployments based on Git hooks or Jenkins builds.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Digital Marketing Expert
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
* Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools
* Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines